Mitzi GPPW Problem

Badger

Help. I have a problem doing a mod on a machine we have. After doing the mod then trying to "convert". The message - "It is beyond the program capacity" appears, yet the program is only 2300 steps long. Anyone out there know a fix for this it wil be greatly appreciated. Regards, Badger.

Depends what PLC you have as to how much memory you have left. (need more info)

Also are you using some memory for comments - or file registers. - These eat up available programming steps.

False alarm When i uploaded the program to my laptop I only uploaded the MAIN After uploading the entire pgm it worked fine Thanks dude ...untill my next bonehead moment Badger.