Multiplexer SAE 1316

Hi Folks,

At our factory we seem to have some kind of multiplexer of the firm SAE. It transfers about 10 digital signals over a simple telefoneline over a total distance of 6 km. The receiver site doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there anyone of you guys who can tell me where I could find another one are some kind of equipment which does the same?

Thanks Rudi

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience with the C++ programmable version of the Modicon BM85 Bridge Mux? Schneider provided a program that is throwing...
Replies
Views
Is there such a device to send 2 or more 4-20mA signals over a single pair cable, digitally or however it needs to a box on the other end that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have spent the past few weeks on Google looking at various solutions to my problem below. Any help you can offer, would be very much...
Replies
Views
Can any body suggest me whether we can configure NW-BM85-000 Modbus multiplexer using Hyperterminal? If so can you specify the setting to be made...
Replies
Views
I am new to RSLogix programming. I am used to use Multiplexer in other programming environment. Is there a similar instruction in the rslogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom