How to communicate a dinosaur !!

PaSCaL

How to communicate a dinosaur !!

I'm talking about Infi 90 and Mod 300. Both DCS systems are as old as my granpa and we need comunication thru a robust digital communication network, i.e. fieldbuses profibus & devicenet.

Does anyone have experiences with these systems, infi 90 and mod 300? We dont need communication between infi and mod, just to provide communication to a 3rd part, a new system, i.e. dcs, plc, whatever.

Thank You !!

Last edited:
I have no experience with systems you want connect, but couple years ago we was forced to communicate with something similar and we used universal communication device which was able to translate one profibus protocol into absolutely different modbus - well... it was neccessary to implement whole protocol on both sides in some crappy asm, which made it quite difficult ... i can try to find what exactly this device was ... at least you might try to find some kind of hw converter ... but i hope, somebody will be able to offer better solution ...