Exor panels programming software

plcsimpleuser

Hi,
I´ve to EXOR panels (TMKDR16-0621) and (TMKDR-16-0345) and I need to conect to them. I`ve tried several mails at www.exor-rd.com, but not luck. What I need is to know if the software needed for programming those panel is "Designer" and if that software is free or if I have to buy a license.
In case of a free software, if someone know where can I download.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

Regards,
IO

I wanted to buy some exor's panel last year, but they had so long delivery times that i refused ... anyway ... i spend some hours to checking out their function and "designer" should be free for most of new (mean graphical panels) ... but you need as well communication driver for target device ...

and TMKDR16-0621 ? what is that ... they don't have anything under this name in offer?

It's and old panel, monochrome (Tline LD TMKDR-16-0345). Have you seen some place where you can download the free version of the Designer?

Regards,
IO

Well... they have sent me some version for free, maybe it was older one or smg, from their pages i was adviced now, it's really not freely accessible - long time for me - sorry for misunderstanding :(

When updating older EXOR panels becarefull with Bitmaps. We have bitmaps on our buttons. When opening a project in a newer designer version the bitmpas are damaged. (resized). We have to use an FIX option in version 5.8 before we can use the newer versions of designer.

Werner, thanks for the information. I´ll take your advice. As soon as I could get in touch with someone at EXOR, I will be able to acces the information!! Ja