Siemens s5

diwakar

My collegue has deleted the licence copy of Siemens S5 by mistake, can I get that back, to start working with the S%

You'd better ask siemens technical support, if it's same like in step7 - you cannot because alghough it's file, siemens using some kind of protection system with 'invalid' disk sectors.

diwakar,

If the license has been deleted from your hard drive then you may be able to put in the license disk and install a 'emergency 14 day' license. Then contact Siemens Tech Help and, if you fax them a copy of your license disk, they'll send you another disk through the post and/or talk you through recovery over the phone.

We had a similar problem in that our license disk became corrupt whilst it had the key on it. We contacted Siemens Tech Help and they sorted it for us.