AB MicroLogix1100 info

mgvol

As some of you may have already discovered, AB started shipping the ML1100 a couple of weeks back. The latest version of RSLogix500 that supports the 1100 (V7.0) was made available for download last Friday. One of my customers has discovered that the built in web-server is password protected, and there is no info in the User Manual (which hasn't been put on line yet) about what the default password is. The web-server's pre-defined web pages have two default user accounts:

Username - administrator/password - ml1100
Username - guest/password - guest

I have an advance copy of the User Manual, but it is too large to attach (even after zip). If anyone is interested in a copy, pm me.

Similar Topics

Hi! I need help converting an old MicroLogix 1100 project to Micro 820. Project Details I have an old MicroLogix 1100 program that has been in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been give a job to remove an old plc and screen and change it to a newer AB unit like the machine sitting next to it. The problem I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on migrating legacy program from MicroLogix1000 to MicroLogix 1100 and apparently it's throwing an error saying the DDV...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I tried to do some searching and was unable to find what I'm looking for. sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post. I...
Replies
Views
So the micrologix 1100 has a built in web server. I have been following the user manual 1763-UM002. After I enter in my controller's IP address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom