tcp connexion in S7 300

vguellec

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to connect a S7 300 and a VB NET application to exchange data.

I tried with an OPC server but my connexion crash in my VB NET program and I could not find out why.

So now I'm trying to configure a TCP connexion. I found example of WinSock application in VB NET. I established the connexion but now my problem is to send and receive data va the interface.
Can someone explain me the use of ag_send and ag_receive and their parameters.

Thanks in advance...
Bye

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, newbie here with PLCs, using a B&R plc. I'm playing with a printer and its tcp socket communication. Connection works fine if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom