Telemecanique MPC-007...any info???

EnI_Tech

Greetings all. I sure hope someone has some information on this old PLC...searching the net shows it wasn't very common or popular. We have one on a machine here in our plant and would like to see the program on it so we can back it up, use it for troubleshooting, etc. Were these programmed with a hand-held, through PC software, etc? Was this unit built by another company and just has a different label? Does anyone know where to buy these items? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No answers on this board but I did get one from control.com . The tele MPC-007 is the same as the IDEC FA2J. Thought I'd post the info in case anyone ever has the same problem. The IDEC is still in production and supported and has a real software package.