PCS7 problem

Hi there,

We've made a new database on an existing server of WinCC. Just add new database in the enterprice manager of MSSQL server. Now if we want to try to start-up an exisiting project in the Step7 manager it doesn't work anymore. When we look in the error log of windows we get the following message:
Server didn't register to dcom in appropriate time.
What could be the problem?

Rudi

WinCC has a reset program. reset_wincc.vbs that will clear some interference with Step7. Run it often after design changes. I had a similar problem.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I converted ES to VM ware workstation virtual machine via VM ware convertor. Adjusted all necessary parameters like new IE General...
Replies
Views
I have a problem in the pcs7 standby server,where the alarms exist on the server runtime without trends or objects status,all sequences...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there someone who has experience with PCS7 ver 6? We've got some problems with alarming. Most of the alarms or coming in several times...
Replies
Views
Hi every body I have problem with PCS7 communication, and it is briefed as follows The PCS7 ver 5.2 is used to interface with ET200M about 3 to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom