What is a good industrial magazine

1. Get lots of junkmail...get on every junkmail list you can find.
2. get a small paper roller to roll your junkmail into log sized rolls.
3. Get a woodstove. Get it now before the snow flys and everybody gets a load of their October home heating bill.
4. Burn your junkmail for heat.

leadfoot, I'd agree with you but my PC wont fit into the mag rack below the TP roll.

Eric Nelson said:
Time for a laptop with a wireless connection (or a CAT5 outlet in the john)... ;)

I'm not too keen on wireless networks yet, since checking out all my neighboors finances....(they all use Turbo Tax also). Told them about it but they still havent fixed it.. Besides, that would require me getting a new seat with TWO hinges...so I dont drop the laptop. I keep forgetting that when I'm at Home Depot...

Get a pocket pc. Mine works great.

Dale, I cant see them things anymore, and my digits are way too big.

Hey, that reminds me...my Maxim subscription ran out....