Faulted Profibus-DP slave in STEP7

mbtoy

Hello, everybody
Who can tell me ,how to get
the address of faulted node in Profibus-DP network
in STEP7 ?

Thanks

FB125, FC125 or even FC51 are the functions that you can use to determine what slave has faulted.

This topic has been covered several times in the past, if you search this forum using the keyword, FB125, you will find several threads on the subject.

Paul

I had the exact same problem at work yesterday. Actually, the S7 ONLINE Harware Manager indicated the failed Node, with an X on the upper side of the ICON of the DP Slave. If you right click on the properties, you can view the active faults.

Similar Topics

Hi I have hms-en2mb-r module . When i configure and go online the module is faulted with error code 16#0009 and addition code 16#0001. Is there...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 version 34. Have error on PIDE CVFaulted (Status1.2), Control variable (CV) health bad. No more information online or in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to do a very simple task (just checking to confirm that all channels work) with a 1756-OF8. However, when I add the module in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just wanted to ask regarding to an error that we got troubleshooting the PLC system. Everything is working well then we tried to add a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just wanted to ask regarding to an error that we got troubleshooting the PLC system. Everything is working well then we tried to add a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom