Indexing Table

PERSPOLIS

HI EXPERTS

I WOULD LIKE TO GET INFORMATION REGARDING RORARY TABLE WHICH CONTROLLED BY A DRIVE WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT FACTOR WHICH WE HAVE TO CONSIDER AS FAR AS PLC IS CONCERNED REGARDLESS THE NUMBER OF STATIONS, FOR EXAMPLE START STOP TIMER TIME DELAY ETC.

MANY THANKS EXPERTS

You don't give a lot to go on here.

We've used pneumatic driven and DC motor driven cam tables as well as hydraulic herth coupling type tables

I don't believe we ever made any selection of an index table based on the electronics. It's always the mechanical end of things that defines the table. Fixture & Part Mass, required accuracy, required index time, ability to withstand the work forces etc...

Now, if you meet those criteria and the selected table has a choice of control options then you can balance your familarity with your budget with the ease of programming etc.

If you want specifics, you'll have to provide more info on what the table cycle is going to be like

HTH