Control characters in PanelBuilder "printer initialization string"

dhopwood

I'm using PanelBuilder32 (version 3.5, build 84) with a PV1000 HMI (2711-K10C9).

Does anyone know how to include control characters in the "Printer initialization string"?

Pasting an 'ESC' character from notepad or using Alt-(keypad 27) doesn't work. Maybe there is some way to escape control characters, but it's not clear from the documentation.

Thanks,

I don't know if you've looked at this already, but here's an excerpt from the help files for PB32.

pic1.gif

Hopefully this is what you are looking for. :)

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I need to send some control characters to a printer, like: STX ETB LF CR Accordig with the printer's user manual I should send in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Another question with ascii strings. I want to use a control character inside a string. An example would be...
Replies
Views
was wondering if someone could point me to the full mapping of how to type control characters on a micrologix. specifically i am looking for...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom