Using USB interface

rmkony

I've just bought an IBM compatible laptop which has only usb ports, please could anyone advise on how I can easly interface to Siemens S7 PS 400 CPU through MPI port? I've running Step7 V5.2 in the laptop.

Use the IBHLink Cable

Dear Rmkony

Use the IBHLink Cable for S7. which is hvaing on one end the RJ45 connector. and the other end MPI. I am also using the samething for connecting with S7 400 CPUs.
Please dont hesitate to ask any question

Fahad

Similar Topics

Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using compact Logix 1769-L33ER. I am facing issues while connecting it with the laptop using USB. But when I go with the Ethernet it...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm using cx programmer 9.5 running on my vmware and trying to connect to my CP1H- XA. I did the required driver installation suggested in the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have some problems regarding using the Schneider PLC USB driver within a virtual machine. I am currently using VMware...
Replies
Views
We are working with an omron NB Hmi and a Cp1L PLC. These devices are monitoring and storing a temperature Log in a USB memory connected to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom