Cqm1h-cpu21

mohammadll

Hi friends, any body knows how could I connect an OMRON PLC CQM1H-CPU21 to the outside world machines? I will be very thankful if any body could even talk about this type of PLC's with me to discuse it...:)

Not just sure what you mean by "outside world machines".

The attached file will show the proper cable to connect a pc to the serial port of the unit. If that is being used, a CS1W-CN118 adapter will convert the peripheral port for use with the cable.

You can use Omron CX-Programmer software (part of CX-One) for programming and troubleshooting. Also Syswin V3.3 or above (older package) could be used.

Manuals are available from www.knowledge.omron.com

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Hello, i have a omron plc with cqm1h cpu, and is protected by um read password i need any program to crack it lik xtal, plc backup tool v6 with...
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have connected brand new CQM1H-CPU21 to the power supply PA203. The power supply work ok. On the CPU the Err/Alm Red remains lit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new here, and hope if there is any things I done wrongly, please feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance. Currently, I am deal with PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have been given the task of measurring temperatues of a certain cooking chamber in my factory...they have a plc omron cqm1h-cpu21. My boss...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom