PLC problem

srik

We are facing a problem with Siemens PLC S5 135U,CPU 928.It is suddenly going to stop mode.Errors are:STOP LED flashing slowly,BASP LED ,STP operation processed or error OB not exist,operation code error(step5 operation not interpretable).Please give suggestions to solve the problems.

When you say the operation code error is not interpratable do you mean there is no error in the ISTACK or that you dont have the referance guide that tells you what each part if the ISTACK means?

If you can look in the ISTACK and note the codes with X below and the status of the INERRUPTSTACK groups hopefully someone can tell you the diagnosis, I have the reference guide here in front of me now.

Last edited:
STP- stop due to STOP instruction
STP-BEF - stop due to Stop command in program
STP-VER - Co processor has caused CPU stop
BCF - command code error (MC5 faulty or substitutionerror in FB call

can you go to the second page of the ISTACK and note what is displayed in particular the first 4 lines and the last line?