may need a warm body near portland,OR

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good morning Group.....I just sent a new system out to the wilds of Wa, and may need someone who knows the AD-250-1 to do some FIELD work on it....anyone out there? Hopefully we won't need it, but just in case......Thanks .....David beerchug

The journeyman I use is Steve Andrews, [email protected]. He has a mostly A-B background, but I know he works on all kinds of other controllers. He should be back from his startup in Mexico by today.

Thank you Ken....as of right now, all things seem fine....I just hate to send a new piece of equipment out with only a half day of run time. And into the Great outdoors { ie RAIN }at that.

Similar Topics

Was having trouble w/ a schneider drive intermittently giving me a motor run on. It would hang up on start. It was driving me batty. Increasing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , This is what I get when I started a project 5 months ago , and then get back to it , with a new 1769-L33ER, into my existing ME...
Replies
Views
OT to the military vets out there that may not be aware of this but thought I would share. If this is an inappropriate post please delete. I...
Replies
Views
InTouch : "your system may be running low on memory" and "WWHEAP" errors Hi, I'm trying to run a managed application on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Not really Q&A, but I wanted to show off some of my old college projects you may like Here is a 4 axis, chain driven robot built with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom