NT HMI Pop ups

Doug Grice

How can I screen jump to a pop up window using a serial A device from the pLC, Im just not seeing it, if it is possible. Hmmmmmm....

Start NS Designer,
From menu Settings(S) select System Settings(R)
and check Inital tab. You can map System Memory to PLC.
It comes with lots of options - see System Memory List (Y).

Kinda lost on it, all I see is strobe screen. All I want to do is switch screen on bit true from plc, or bit out. And why is everthing coming from a "DM" and not a bit reference. I thought DM was to store data and not just a simple "bit on/off".

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for the best way to have different data displayed on a pop-up based on an index number. For example: Imagine that I have 10...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am working on an HMI with WinCC Flexible Advanced 4.3, trying to pop-up an image on button click. Both these scripts work on WinCC...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am new in Cimplicity HMI.. and i have problem in calling a small windows for Motor/Valve "Start" Stop" "Auto" "Manual" command...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom