micrologix1200 error

indra

I have problem with MICROLOGIX1200, the fault LED flashing ( RUN LED off ).
I want to check the error message, but the communication ONLINE error "NO RESPONSE FROM PROCESSOR SELECTED PATH/NODE. DIAGNOSTIC STATUS FAILED : 0x4"
even I choosed the right type the communication line DF1-1 and check on the RSLINK, this node is found and status RUNNING.
I also can not download the program because I can not go ONLINE.
Does anybody knows how to solve this problem ? What is the meaning of 0x4 ??

indra

that error simply means that RSLogix500 cannot connect to PLC using last configured connection.
if you can see plc in rSLinx, driver setting is correct otherwise try Autoconfigure button.
once the RSLinx is ok, go to RSLogix, from menu Comms, select
System Comms and use RSWho to navigate to node you wish to connect to. Notice "Apply to Project" checkbox. If you place mark in it, it will remember this connection for future use. error you see now is result of this, your RSLogix is using incorrect settings or maybe wrong driver (or the RSLinx is not connected to PLC).

i'm not sure if this would work for micrologixs but i had the same error come up with a SLC 5/04 i was using rslogix500 as well. All i did was reset the factory settings on the card set it back up in rslogix500 then downloaded the program in and it worked fine from there. Like i said i'm not sure if it's the same for micrologix but you could look into it.