PID Help

PLCRugger

It has been a long time since I've posted, and you guys were a lot of help then... I am back for more.

I am still working on a graduate project involving an AB1200 and temperature control. I have done a lot of research and received help to get me where I am now. Thanks!!! I finally have grasp on PID. 🍺

I have also revised my project. I still am trying to create a PID Temp control system for educational purposes but now even more basic.

I am using an AB Micrologix 1200, an analog module, a data logger to observe my results, a TC as my input, a resistor as my output, and a small plastic canister as my oven.

I have information on how to use the analog module and the TC to scale my input. My next step is to implement this into a PID function block. I have read the manual… and a lot of help that was… can anyone give me further assistance on building this function block and code to references to create the code I will need

Thanks,

Matt