help traffic light program

Alan B

I am a student taking advanced plcs programing a traffic light my problem is using 2 sequencers and a timer the 1st sqe triggers the second seq the class uses logix pro simulator Ive done everything in the program can think of using acc time preset time but nothing works

Do yourself a favor and click on 'Search' above, and type in the words traffic light. Read the previous threads found by that search. Yes, all 147 of them!... :eek:

(you can skip the first one)

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hey Folks I've done some browsing along the forum for some help in a matter. It would seem the question has been asked many times but it just...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to PLC and RSLogix5000, as I am currently a student. I am doing a traffic light project, which is only running off of...
Replies
Views
Hello to the PLC forum, I have a question on the excellent Logixpro Simulator. Im trying to complete the more advanced Traffic Light simulator and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is my first post to the forums and I came here looking for some help on a ladder diagram. Okay so what I'm trying to do is...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, tomorrow i have last exam in school, thing i need to do is to slove whole traffic light simulation in LogixPro. The task is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom