project base on PLC

diana_84

i suppose want to do my degree project, so i want to get any suggestion/opinion what topic/project base on PLC that can i do..thank you for any suggestion

Diana_84

You can do almost anything you like with a PLC.

Rather than us give you suggestions, why don't you think of something, plan it out, have a go, then when you get stuck come back to this forum with your questions. But, please post them in the 'live PLC question and answer forum' not this practise area.

Good luck with your degree

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi every body i m doing electrical engg (specialization in Electronics) i wana do PLC based project i need help to chose final year project plz...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, A new client I'm working with has an older system, running RSView32 with AB SLCs and Logix500. I want to copy the existing project and...
Replies
Views
Dear Folks, I joint a new job last month,my first assignment is to install our WinCC Project in a new server so as to be safe if our running...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I got a project to replace some old/broken DataPanel HMIs with AB PVP HMIs. Communication problem had been sovled difficultly,but soon I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom