pushbutton

Ski

I was wondering if you can use one pushbutton to turn on then turn off an output and what the logic would look like.
Thank you

With a Unitronics PLC, you can use the toggle function -

SB41 MB0
I------I P I----------(X)

Every ON transition of Key 1 on the integrated keypad toggles the state of MB 0, or Output 0, or whatever bit you like.

Of course, your instructor probably wants you to do this the old way, with latching bits and multiple outputs, etc, etc. It will be good practice for you. The whole "learn to drive a stick shift" thing.

Happy hunting!

TM

Similar Topics

Hey guys ! How do I use the pushbutton fucntion block and test it ? I put the FB on the worksheet, put the signal tags, but I dont know how to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the basic question: On my HMI, I've created a button labelled SAVE to save the current values (distances in mm). It's not linked to any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (This is with FTV SE v12) I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (This is with FTV SE v12) I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all - (Using Logix Designer 33.01, View Designer 8.01 on PV5310) I'm having trouble with pushbuttons either not appearing (in emulator or on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom