Panelview 1200 Problem

DoubleL

Hi Guys,
Ok I got the software I needed and uploaded my program fine and edited it.
When trying to download it back to the terminal it gets to 5% and gives me an error. Naturally I tried to load the old program back and it gets to 13% then faults. So I tried uploading again and that works fine.
When running the memory tests on the configuration page the User RAM and System RAM test pass but the Memory Checksum test fails.

Anyone have any ideas aside from changing this PV to something else and using it for a boat anchor?
I really don't have the luxury of changing it right now due to long lead times for anything else.

Thanks,
Larry

I got it to work. Renamed my application to the old name and had to slow down my com port FIFO buffers then it downloaded.
Whew!