ML1200 ASCII Message

glenncovington

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to set up a 1762-L40AWAR Ser C ML1200 processor to write a message to a LED Sign ALPHA 215R. I wrote a program in basic from the manufacturers samples that worked proving out my cable.

I have setup the ST file and the AWT message. I set the channel 0 to 4800 baud ASCII.

This is what is in my ST file:
\^@\^@\^@\^@\^@\^@\^@^Ae00^BAA^Hello^C^D

This is what comes out in Hyperterminal:
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@e00Aello

When I plug to the LED Display - nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Glenn

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using an Allen Bradley micrologix 1200 plc with two serial channels. I need to connect to a General Electric Motor Drive (VAT-23D) which...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi every master,Recently i met a fault about 1762-L40BWA 1,When i get the PLC, The Fault light is lighting, I am not remember the fault message,I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody and master,I met a problem about ML1200.It is described as below: 1,When i got this PLC,The FAULT light is lighting, My computer...
Replies
Views
I had planned to use PTO instructions to control a servo motor, single axis only. We have a ML1200 BWA model. According to the ML1200 manual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom