ProFace GP2600

loogi

Hi

I have an GP2600 that i use for demo-screen. This is not connected to a PLC.

Now our company need to start register the visitors that visit our company. I was thinking that this would be a good thing to use the GP2600 for.

I am not going to print this information, but i would like to save it to CF-card or to other device (by LAN).

Do anyone have an idea how i should solve this problem? I have been programming in ProFace for several years, but only together with a PLC.

All ideas are welcome! /Bob-O

ProFace GP2600 again

yes, it would suprise me if there's any differences in the programming reagarding this. I have made applications when i save the GP's historylog to CF-card. I believe this is very similiar between the GP and the GLC.

But how have you made your solution? I really not sure how to start my project. Are you interested in providing screenshots or example-program? Or just a description of your project?

I was thinkin of using a number of input-displays and the alpha-keyboard (std object). Then i would like to timestamp when person arrives and leave the company. Have you got a god solution to do this?
Regards

You can use the LS (local structure) adresses in the GP2600. The first 20 adresses (LS0000 to LS0019) are being used by the system area of the GP itself. From LS0020 to LS2000 you can use it freely.