s5 libraries

Amr Hassan

hi all

i need to convert an s5 program to s7
the s5 program was call fb51 and fb52 which are libraries called tdop:511 and tdop:523

can someone expalin these fb
i tried to look them up in the manuals i have but i did not find them
also there are calls for ob 255 , what i have red in the amnual is that this transfer data blocks to db ram and tere is no equivalent for them in the s7 , so how should i handle them ?

Hi Amr Hassan,

These blocks are cpu depended to connect an OP to programming port.
Attached you will find the libraries for all s5-cpu´s.

But for s7 you dont need these blocks, forget them, you should only know wich db's are used to data transfer.

Good luck,

Similar Topics

All, I'm pushing my existing and future 5000 content to my new Github as I grow the thing I'm working on. This includes my AOIs, UDTs, sample...
Replies
Views
So I have ACM and I was wanting to use it to manage reusable portions of my programs, but unless I am missing something libraries have to be in...
Replies
Views
Hi there pals!, i just started this thread cause' i will probably work on a project where i will have to use the AGA library and AGA blocks for...
Replies
Views
Hello, y'all. Kinda new in Rockwell Studio 5000 and trying to create my own library to speed code development. I have a bunch of reusable code...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm stepping into some Codesys stuff for the first time and it seems not many people know much about it. Does anyone know in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom