.pdf from .rss

hanziou

I have a .RSS file but I don't have the application to open it. (I have a limited RSLogix.)

I've read that there are some kindly souls on the board who will convert a .RSS file to .PDF so that I can look at the ladder with my Adobe reader.

Any volunteers?

Okay, I thought I had included the file. I guess I didn't check close enough last time. I just added the .txt so that the attach would work.

Apparently .rss upload aren't allowed

"Valid file extensions: bmp doc dwg dxf pdf ppt psd txt xls zip"

.RSS files wont upload.

The best thing is to zip the file - which also compresses it, and attach the zip file. It's easy enough to change the extension when it is downloaded however.

hanziou,

Here is a PDF file of your program in a easier to follow format than the previous PDF. The default report settings from RSLogix do not print the information that one needs. I included the Cross Reference along with the Program. This helps in reading and understanding the Ladder diagram. From the Cross Reference you can easily find the bits and where they are located.

I hope this helps.

swimmy67

swimmy67-

Thanks.

I like the cross reference list. It is a useful complement to the ladder and the Address/Symbol Database.