Comments disappear in STL (S7) ??

Johnny T

Hi

I noticed on one of my laptops the other day that if I write some STL and put comments after it like:
L 20 // Load 20 into ACCU1
T MW20 // Transfer ACCU1 into MW20

Then, unless I've got the network selected (ie the black rectangle around the code) then the comments disappear. For instance, if I go online to view the RLO, Status bit and ACCU1 then the comments go?

On another laptop this doesn't happen.

Is there a setting somewhere that turns comments off if that particular network isn't selected? I haven't extensively tested this ie. I haven't tried to recreate it but just thought I'd mention it incase it rings a bell with anyone.

Cheers

JT :)

Hi John,

In the LAD/STL/FBD editor

Go to View - Display With ... then deselect 'Symbol Information'