EEI's programs tech support?

hotrod

Is there anyone that knows someone to contact aboult EEI's programing here in the states or abroad, this is custom made software built exclusivly for our equipment, wire drawbenches. Having various problems with drives? or the program, not sure., thanks. And is there someplace i can send drive boards to that will fix em right the first time.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
I have multiple programs defined inside a single continuous task. I have an ONS defined in the very first program that is used throughout multiple...
Replies
Views
A chance to tell us of a particular program you wrote that still makes you happy and proud. It doesn't have to be the software for a lunar landing...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom