How to Upload panelview 1200e program communicate with PLC on remote i/o mode

tunfem

Hello,
Could anybody give me imformation on how to upload a panelview 1200e program that communicate with PLC 5/30 on remote I/O channel.I have try DH+ cable it did not work,Remote I/O passthruogh no way. I need through guide on this issue. Any imformation can be sent to me through my email [email protected]
Thanks,

Last edited:
It should have a RS232 port for upload/download. I have used a 1400e and it did.
I sent PDF file to your e-mail address( too large to post here)

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a 2711R-T7T running an application without a shutdown button in the current program. I've looked at all the manuals and can not...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that was powered off for repairs, when powered back on the Panelview fails to upload the tag database from the PLC. Its a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an issue trying to upload a program from an existing Panelview 1000 terminal that I was hoping I might be able to get some help...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone had a similar experience? A customer has an old panelview600, it is faulted, but is communicating and they desperately need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom