iFix Tag retrieval

s.gmani

Hi all,

I hve iFix3.5 Graphics screens with the dynamics linked to it.I am able to find the tags linked to graphic.I do not hve the database.How do i rebuild it from the Graphics ... Any answers ..Thanks in advance...

s.gmani

You can use iFix EDA (Easy Database Access) object interface in picture VBA script. See sample code on globalcare.gefanuc.com site.

Similar Topics

Hi I'm working on IFIX 5.5. I need to open a operator prompt to be visible based on the status of a tag that is read from the plc. When i say...
Replies
Views
Hello, During runtime I change values of some internal tags (i.e. F_CV of DO tags). And I want them to be saved when I switch runtime off, and...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to have a DI tag open a picture? I want to make a confirm/abort pop up, but I'm stuck.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a beginner, so please let me know if I am wrong with certain terminology or missing useful information. I am having a...
Replies
Views
My iFIX database has alot of tags. It also has alot of screens. Is there way in the Database or way to search which screen the tag is being using on?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom