Panelview fault and back on.. why did it happen?

Preeya

What does it mean when the green light on the panelview is ON and the red light (fault) is flashing? One of the operators here told me that the panelview (PV600) connected to micrologix 1200 got into fault. He said the screen was blank and the green light was ON and red was flashing.. He cycled the power but it was still blank. Then somehow when he came to call me to show the fault, everything was fine.. I tried to cycle power again but did not get into fault..

What could have happened?
Thanks..

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, I have the above HMI from AB with firmware v9, with the program created by an OEM. Their laptop is using view Studio v9 as...
Replies
Views
I went on a service call yesterday for a Micrologix 1500. An output wasn't activating and they wanted to know what was hanging it up. It was a...
Replies
Views
I am using FactoryTalk View Studio with a PanelView Plus 1000 and have set up two users/user groups. I have an OPERATOR and an ENGINEER login...
Replies
Views
HI, Is there a way for the Panelview plus HMI 1250 to look for PLC faults without any tags given to it by the CPU? For example, rack and module...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I am using an Allen Bradley PanelView 700 with an equipment. Yesterday, one of the machine operators threw the calibration of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom