abt slot addressing....

parag uike

well , this is parag here from india.i am a begineer in PLC . i have handled various machine control. if any one know abt how to configured the plc for slot addressing. plz let me know.

thanks in advance.
parag s. uike

Greetings parag,

and welcome to the forum ... you need to tell us what brand of PLC (Allen-Bradley, etc.) you are using ... and what size and how many chassis you are using ... and exactly what types of modules (and how many of each) you are using ... all of these things affect how we decide to set up the addressing ...

but if you are using an Allen-Bradley PLC-5 system and all you are looking for is basic information on how the setting is made, look at page E-4 in this manual to get started ...

Similar Topics

If I Have a computer running Hyperterminal, and it's connected to the controller using serial commport-1. How can I use hyperterminal to test and...
Replies
Views
can anybody tell me how to read data from PLC using hyperterminal and which type of data i will get i m a beginner for plc so please help me
Replies
Views
hello all i m a student from INDIA i want to do data exchenge between two serial ports using PLC SOFTWARE(SIMULATOR) by using com port...
Replies
Views
Hi, im using the built in high speed counter of omron cj1m cpu22. I will be connecting a rotary encoder to the high speed counter. The rotary...
Replies
Views
sir,im going to do project in plc based bottle filling module that fills 5 bottles automatically.can u plz give the tips to construct ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom