VB and Entivity Studio

RDay

Hey guys,
Does any one have any example VB code for “COM Interface with Entivity Studio”? :) I am trying to write an app that can be used as a low cost HMI for reading tag data. I have never written any VB code before but I am determined to learn. :unsure: I have spent the last couple of days writing code to make MSGBOX's appear telling me how cool VB is, and counting up to 10 and then back down by clicking the same button. :rolleyes: Any help, suggestions, or examples will be greatly appreciated. :D

Similar Topics

Gentlemen, I am working on some PowerMate issues. What I have discovered today is the ladder logic in these is not retentive. Here is how thing...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I need to know the procedure to retentive some words and double words in siemens s7-300 PLCs.Can any one help me to do it. Thank you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I´ve been ask to do a project were I need to gather some production data from a machine controlled by Entivity VLC (some sort of PC...
Replies
Views
Just got our first machine with Entivity. I was just wondering should I get the software to support this machine. Don't know much about this...
Replies
Views
I've just been informed that we are getting some new machine that are controled with entivity don't know what version or anything about entivity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom