three level elevator

OK
I couldn't help my self.
I had to follow your link.
It seems to me that this company has the buttons reversed???
Shouldn't the 4 be on top?

Buttons.jpg

BTW I never did find the Ladder Diagram ;)

Apparently I misundersood the original post.

I think now that you were not looking to actually get an elevator, you just wanted someone to do your homework.

Now that you have endured a bit of mockery, show just a bit of effort and there will be tons of help availalbe to you here.

How about we start with you providing a step by step description of what needs to happen?

elevmike said:
Your making me dizzy!
Want to get dizzy? Forget that you rotated the compass direction while zoomed in Google Earth, then zoom out and try to figure out where you are!... :eek:

elevmike said:
I'd be more then happy to give you some pointers if you'd post what you've done so far.
What could you possibly know about elevators, Mike?... ;)

🍻

-Eric

Hey guys, stop fooling around.

Lowis, just send me a self-addressed sufficiently stamped envelope and I'll return you my invoice. Upon receiving the payment I'll send you the program.

Kind regards,

Eric Nelson said:
Want to get dizzy? Forget that you rotated the compass direction while zoomed in Google Earth, then zoom out and try to figure out where you are!... :eek:

Ahmen to that....

What could you possibly know about elevators, Mike?... ;)

After last Thursday maybe nothing, So on Thursday morning I go to a jobsite for a pre-inspection and notice the ride is a little rough. So we start to adjust the control valve and dummy me goes to check a port screen without releaving system pressure.....I wont tell you the rest....but I will tell you that that stuff has the worst taste.