Activating rslogix on laptop without 3.5" drive

teal845t

Hi,
We have new laptop at work and it does not have 3.5" disk drive. How can I cative the rslogix? Do they make activation CD?
Thanks

This has been covered before multiple times on this forum. Try searching and you should find what you're looking for.

Some quick suggestions:

Share a floppy drive on another computer on your companies network and map it on your laptop then transfre the liscence from the mapped drive.

Download rockwell's USB utilities and transfer you liscence from the floppy to a USB pen drive on a PC with a floppy. Then use the pen drive to transfer the liscence to your laptop.

Similar Topics

.....with the new online activation service. Hi All, Just purchassed RSLogix 500 and installed it on the PC. Followed the instructions to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I`m a newbie in plc ladder logic, so if you can help me out how could i activate 1 output consecutively 2 times. Firstly, the output...
Replies
Views
Hi, Fairly new to plcs so sorry for the noob question. I have a honeywell hc 900 PLC that has a PID loop with PB% of 25, I=.45, D=0. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Step7 5.5 project with a large number of profinet devices which will be activated/deactivated from time to time. I can use SFC12...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a HMI application that has not saved recipes since it was put in a few years ago. Just briefly I looked at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom