Easy Motion Control and DC motors

martin3885

Do anyone is fammiliar with Easy Motion Control? I know that this software can be applied with 3 phase motors controlled by frequency converter. What I don't know is if I can control a DC motors with this software, and if it make sence to buy and use this software for small DC motors(about 30W or less).
The movement of my drive should be quite precise. The accuracy should be in range of 1mm.

regards

Martin

Similar Topics

See picture. I want to add a rung (magenta) into the existing code. Can't figure out how to do this. I select a -||- , right? When I drag/drop...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On my site, the standard template for storing recipes in the PLC is to create a tag called PartRecipe which is an 2D array - for example...
Replies
Views
I would like to do change a kinetix drive, so i believe i just have to put the IP address in the new kinetix and just connect right? Do I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to check in logix designer in emulator and I need to check the hmi alarms by toggling bits to activate an alarm . But...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon guys, I have a basic question on the bubble level in the picture attached. This is probably really easy, but I don't get it, haha...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom