Molex modular plug pin crimper.

elevmike

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a crimper for the .062 pins for Molex modular plugs?

I have a molex part no. (63811-1000) however NOBODY around here carries it. So I'm hoping to find something compatable, but the "order-takers" at Galco, Granger etc... cant seem to help with this one....

Thanks in advance...

Thanks Eric,

I checked with Cadallic Electric, (a Newark company), but they dont have it HERE in stock. Cant wait. We're desperate so we're makin one...till the orig arrives...

Mike:

Call (630)969-4747, ask for Application Tooling sales. I am sure they can help - either sell a tool directly or advise on who is the rep in your location.

As a matter of fact, I know they have those tools in stock. But they are not cheap - I think we are talking something like $100-$125 here...