Delta Transformer

jerrydesaulniers

J
I need help with this as I'm on the road and don't have a code book with me and I've never dealt with this exact type of problem before. We have a machine in a customers plant and that is 230 Volt three phase being fed from a delta transformer and we are now finding out that the customers delta transformer does not have the secondary referenced to ground. This is a problem for our ultra 3000 drives according to Allen Bradley. Is it legal in the US to have a floating grond on a delta system, are there any type of problems that it can cause.

Similar Topics

This is a odd thing to ask and I'm sure it's not allowed, but I'm curious about the problems and effect from taking g a 480v Delta system (no...
Replies
Views
In my wanderings I found a web page referring to 12 pulse rectifiers. 12 pulses are done with 3 phase transformer with a wye and a delta...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom