start & end bytes? micrologix1500

fusion

i am trying to send binary numbers to the plc on I:1/1. How can i tell the plc when to start reading and then stop reading the numbers iam sending.

for eg 200. so i send 2, 0 , 0.. will the plc accept it as BCD, yes. but wat other data functions do i send with 200 to make the plc start and stop reading and not expect anymore input?

And i am sending the most significant bit first, is that correct or do i need to send least significant first?

i read the communication commands and i found the micrologix1000 information on Unprotected Write to plc which looks like this

C = |DST|SRC|CMD08|STS| TNS |ADDRESS LOW|ADDRESS HIGH| DATA |

R = |SRC|DST|CMD48|STS| TNS |

What excatly does that mean?

First, you should have continued the previous thread you started, instead of starting a new one. Lancie1 gave you a possible solution in that thread.
Now you cannot send a value greater than 1 to a bit address: I:1/1, you will have to use a word address: I:1.0

Take a look at this Thread on another forum.