Mitsubishi A1S & E200 HMI

francevendee

I need to display the temperature of a system on an E200 Screen from a 4-20mA PT. for 0-100 degrees.

What should be the offset & gain settings in the screen software
Also what should I set my controller value ranges to Lower & Upper?

Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

It has been over 5 years since I did this and cannot remember.

I assume that the value when it is in the plc is from 0-4000

The controller value ranges (upper/lower) is that the calculator in e-designer you're talking about? It is just to calculate the gain and offset values.

So, if the values in the memory are 0(0degr.)- 4000(100 degr.), the values would be:

offset:0

gain 0,025

Hi francevendee,

I have attached an example with an A1S and the E200 terminal.

You only have to write the panel values and leave the controller value (leave the lower value to be 0).

Ex. I have the Temp value in registre "D0" signed 16bit

The controller value is lower = 0 and upper 32767.
The panel value = 0 and upper = 100

Tip. in the terminal you can use the [ALT] + 248 and it gives you the degree symbol [°].

Best regards

Dariusch

UPS....

You are so right NorthControl

the value must be from 0 - 4000 (if 11bit) for the controller value.

Sorry.