web page interfaces

oldNovice

I am torn between RSView and a web interface to my SoftLogix controller.

I have been told that with a web interface I can only get a "snap shot" of the process but I do not totally believe that since I can interact with every portion of the PLC with DDE.

I can find a 1000 web designers for every 2 RSView designer and I am looking for some insight as to which may be the best path.

Thanks,
oldNovice

Similar Topics

I am working on a project on an s7-1200 with an hmi, but I am looking to remove the HMI and substitute its functionality using the User-Defined...
Replies
Views
I am needing to display a local svg file that is constantly updating within my runtime application. My file is located as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a problem with EN2TR during I using the EN2TR web page. I was trying to use EN2TR web via connecting thru E-TAP and go thru...
Replies
Views
All I'm trying to get a 1756-EWEB module to connect to a webservice to get data from a database. I'm not stuck at the connection phase, have that...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been able to get the Embedded web page on a MicroLogix 1100 to work using IE 9 or higher? I have read the manual and it says that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom