High speed counters on 314 IFM

Ddjong

Hello,

If I use the 2 HSC counters on my 314 IFM and I let the cpu create a hardware interrupt when the counters reach a certain value it works fine when the counters reaches these values at a different time.
There is a problem when they reach the value at the same or almost the same time, then there will be only one interrupt.
How can I see that the other counter created an interrupt but during the interrupt of the other counter????
Because now each only one counter works, the first that reaches the value?

greats,

Dennis

Similar Topics

Does the 1100 only have 1 high speed counter, but it can have multiple inputs? And so then the 1400 has 6 HSC and you have a choice of multiple...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I registered to this forum because I simply can't figure it out, how to properly set HSC in Proficy Machine Edition for my Versamax...
Replies
Views
Hi, im using the built in high speed counter of omron cj1m cpu22. I will be connecting a rotary encoder to the high speed counter. The rotary...
Replies
Views
Heya everyone thanks for reading im stuck with a project im doing at work and cant find the problem :( I have an mitsubishi FX3U system connected...
Replies
Views
Hello, For a year, I had high speed counters working flawlessly. Today, they were still working. Now all of a sudden, nothing. All other I/O...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom