Rockwell Forums?

Greg Dake

I know a couple of rockwell forums exist, like RSView32 etc....I cannot find the forums main page from the www.AB.com website, there isn't a forum homepage under the support section....at least not that I can find. If I want to find a forum I usually google for it. It would be nice to get to the actual forums homepage to see what other AB/Rockwell Software forums are available on their site.....am I missing where this is on the site?

Greg

As for the RA forums, many of them seem to receive little or no Rockwell responses or monitoring, except to delete VersaView posts containing bad P.R. The Drives forums that Ken mentioned are great! The moderators provide input when necessary and you just get the overall impression that they are actually monitoring the forum. I've also met some of the moderators and they seem to be very knowledgable folks.

I used to belong to the old AB forums. Since they went to the new ones, every time I try to register, there is always a problem. After three trys I always give up. I'll just stay here. I get better answers here anyway. :D

Some of the Rockwell forums are monitored and questions answered. Ron Bliss and Fabio Malaspina seem to do a good job of the areas they are responsible for.
I doubt if some of the network and communication forums are ever visited by Rockwell. In fact I saw some guy advertising pirate Rockwell software on there once. The ad stayed for at least a couple of weeks.
Regards Alan Case

Maybe we are onto an enhancement for this forum.

Seperate section for PLC and HMI development.

Sounds like a possibility, but what happens when the problem combines PLC and HMI functions?

Do you post in PLC, or HMI? I wouldn't want to start seeing multiple double-posts because of this issue.

Rick