NT11S Omron

ampcass

New to forum. I am looking for tutorials, sample code for programing the NT11S display. Can someone point me in the right direction,

Thanks Bernie

Bernie,

Following link is to the Omron US website, NT11S Operation Manual

http://oeiwcsnts1.omron.com/MARCOM/PDFCatal.nsf/PDFLookupByUniqueID/C1B5DC1B33990E798525683F006336A6/$File/M12V029E12.pdf?OpenElement

You should be able to find most of the information you are looking for in the manual.

If you have questions, please post.

Nt11s

Thanks for the response, I have ther operating manual and the programming tool.

I have done some programing on AB displays and PLC's but this is the forst for Omron gear. For some reason Omron is leavjing me cold even after going thru Omrons material.. They seem to want to sell training so examples etc are very few.

Anyone that has any training material or programs using the NT11S that would share them with me would be appriciated .

Bernie