another conversion problem

Amr Hassan

when coneverting a program that had a call for the fuction mul:16
the conversion tool created a call for fc 83
when i imported the file in s7 and compiled the source an error appeared that the PLC type is not defined . is there a way to overcome this problem?\

Because of the terminology used I guess you're talking about converting S5 to S7. The mul:16 function block in S5 is needed to multiply two integers because S5-100U and 115U cannot do this directly. The S7-300/400 can. Simply replace the mul:16 call by a integer multiply instruction. You should look in the help files, because I don't know what representation you're using.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines...
Replies
Views
I'm not actually in front of the equipment yet, but this is the information that I have been given by a client: ------------ Data from HART...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom