Keyence PLC

cupomt

I am looing for a trainging class to learn how to program this Brand of PLC using the Ladder Builder For Keyence software.
At Least I am looking for a Programer to help adjust the current program.

Thank you

Have you contacted the manufacturer to see if they have any classes or training information?

Keyence tends to be light on distributors, but if you find one you can always ask them.

Dear Cupomt,

maybe i can help you how to use keyence PLC.. you must have a KV series Programmer to make ladder diagram in Keyence PLC. please send me your problem..

Try their website. There is a link in the "Learn PLC's" section listed up top. They offer traning manuals, cd's and if you contact them, they can provide over the phone tech support to their Customers. When I have used it, they provided it at no charge and they were very helpful. They also followed up with a call later to be sure that what they had recommended worked. By the way I do like their processors and software alot.