Put yourself on the PLC map

Hey, Phil. I recommend 'sticky' status for this thread... :nodi:

We can unstick it when the Frapper! server crashes from too many pins... :D

🍻

-Eric

Nice site Rick.

I hardly find Israel and the only city is Jerusalem.
That the way when you live in country smaller then NJ.

Last edited:
Yes, Arik. It would be nice if you could place the pin by, say, coordinates (in DMS). My pin points to the 'town' of Randolph, NJ. My actual location is a few miles away from that point.

🍻

-Eric

Well, I stuck in my pin...it's about 8.5 miles due north of my real home. Organic Alchemy is about to come alive... keep watching these pages!!! 🍺 I just got a firm commitment on my first complete pilot plant to produce about 60 KW from cow manure....(y)
David

Steve Bailey said:
When I go to the site, I don't see the map (I assume its a map). I get a message at the bottom of my browser screen that says "Error on page". I'm assuming that I'm up-to-date enough on some plug-in. Anybody have any idea which one?
I think the map uses javascript, which you may have disabled in your browser.

The site uses Google Maps, so I'm betting you can't see THIS either? Check out THIS Google Maps help page.

🍻

-Eric

Last edited:
i don't want to be all negative and spoil the fun but this map sucks...
on a scale 1 to 10, i rate the user interface -1.
what do i have to do to zoom in? right... but why not
simply draw rectangle?
how do i enter my location? why not simply right click on the friggin map? arrrrgghhh....

I've put two in: one for the workplace and one for my home. Unfortunately I had to choose a neighbour town, because my hometown isn't listed. But it's no more than about 10km off.

Great tool.

Kind regards,

Howdy Rick

Rick, I'm right next to you in Germantown, you have to zoom way in on the map to get resolution to see both our pins....Good find neighbor!

Greg