Altivar 61 and 71 CoDeSys Programming

JohnW

I am looking at the new Altivar61 VSD from Telemecanique with "controller inside" the programming is done using CoDeSys. I have downloaded the software and after a couple of hours playing with it, I find I quite like it. Has anyone had some real life experience with CoDeSys?

Similar Topics

All, We have a site that has multiple Altivar 66's that are being controlled by an old Square D Modbus+ network. One of the VFD's has failed...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a ATV12 via Modbus Poll software. I need the connection diagram for Altivar Modbus RJ45 port to DB9 port. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone help please ?? I have a Schneider Altivar 71 that I am replacing with a different drive. It has two terminals bridged LI1 and LI2...
Replies
Views
Dears , hope you are well . I have a problem with my drive altivar 213 , its protected by password and its in monitoring mode so i can't edit...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you all are enjoying the new year. I have a pair of Altivar 21 HVAC drives, and I suspect a bad analog input on one of them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom